XFIRE – XFR15D11
• Die cast “Dura-Frame” black powder basket
• 240ounce triple stacked ferrite magnet assembly
• Chrome machined T-Yokes with XFIRE logo punched back plate
• 3″ 4-layer copper voice coils
• Black aluminum former
• “Quad-Core” Conex Spider assembly utilizing industrial woven dual tinsel leads for maximum signal transfer
• 4 gauge compression fit terminals
• “Direct Coil Cooling” advances thermal dissipation across the entire coil avoiding hot spots that can lead to burnt coils
• Ultra lightweight black carbon fiber cone
• “Precision Linear Drive” dual stitched resin fiber surround for consistent, defined linear excursion reducing distortion and allowing impressive peak-to-peak travel
• XFIRE “Secure Seal” gasket
• Embossed XFIRE molded motor cover
• XFIRE logo emblazoned poly dust cap
|XFIRE – XFR15D11|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||1 ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||4500W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||1500W|
|Effective Frequency Range||20Hz – 150Hz|
|Cone Material||Carbon Fiber|
|Surround Material||Resin Fiber|
|X-MAX||30MM 1 Way|
|Resonance Frequency (Fs)||36.6Hz|
|Mechanical Q Factor (Qms)||7.01|
|Electrical Q Factor (Qes)||0.42|
|Total Q Factor (Qts)||0.4|
|Recomended Box Volume Sealed||N/A|
|Recomended Box Volume ported||3.0 – 4.5 cu ft|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||13.7″|
|Top Mount Depth||7.8″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||8.5″|
We also sell complete install packages (radios, speakers, etc.) that ensure you get every major component you need to make your purchase and installation as easy as possible. Please feel free to contact Customer Service with any install/package questions at 1-844-30AUDIO, Ext.1, or message us through eBay.
NOTE: We advise that you retain all factory screws or other fasteners when removing the factory speakers as these may be necessary when installing your new aftermarket speakers. Depending upon vehicle configuration, other fasteners may be required.
DISCLAIMER: This fit guide has been researched to the best of our ability with the most current available vehicle information. The information provided is only to be used as an approximate guide.
Different trim levels and/or factory premium audio systems may cause your particular vehicle’s specifications to differ from the specifications offered in this fit guide. Volunteer Audio recommends that you check your vehicle for proper fitment, or consult your professional installer, prior to determining your actual speaker size.
You should also consider the mounting depth, overall diameter, and cut-through diameter of the speakers to ensure that they fit properly without hindering operation of any windows or internal OEM parts.