XFIRE – XMF12.11
• Black powder “Dura-Frame” aluminum chassis
• Massive 340 ounce motor structure
• “Direct Coil Cooling”
• 3” USA made four layer flat wound aluminum voice coil
• Specialty pressed paper cone; rigid, durable and lightweight without added mass delivering every musical nuance and detail to the most bone shattering bass passages
• “Quad-Core Conex” spiders with industrial grade woven tinsel leads provide maximum signal flow while the overbuilt multi-core suspensions absorb and control peak to peak excursion maintaining superior linearity
• “Precision Linear Drive” foam surround with narrow high pitched geometry deliver excellent dampening while providing more useable cone area for maximum air movement capable of producing intense sound pressure levels
• Chromed, logo punched XFIRE back plate
• XFIRE embossed molded motor cover
• XFIRE secure seal gasket
|XFIRE – XMF12.11|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||1 ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||6000W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||2000W|
|Effective Frequency Range||28Hz – 150Hz|
|Surround Material||Foam Rubber|
|X-MAX||40MM 1 Way|
|Resonance Frequency (Fs)||30Hz|
|Mechanical Q Factor (Qms)|
|Electrical Q Factor (Qes)|
|Total Q Factor (Qts)|
|Recomended Box Volume Sealed||N/A|
|Recomended Box Volume ported||1.75 – 2.5 cu ft|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||11.14″|
|Top Mount Depth||7.6″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||N/A|
We also sell complete install packages (radios, speakers, etc.) that ensure you get every major component you need to make your purchase and installation as easy as possible. Please feel free to contact Customer Service with any install/package questions at 1-844-30AUDIO, Ext.1, or message us through eBay.
NOTE: We advise that you retain all factory screws or other fasteners when removing the factory speakers as these may be necessary when installing your new aftermarket speakers. Depending upon vehicle configuration, other fasteners may be required.
DISCLAIMER: This fit guide has been researched to the best of our ability with the most current available vehicle information. The information provided is only to be used as an approximate guide.
Different trim levels and/or factory premium audio systems may cause your particular vehicle’s specifications to differ from the specifications offered in this fit guide. Volunteer Audio recommends that you check your vehicle for proper fitment, or consult your professional installer, prior to determining your actual speaker size.
You should also consider the mounting depth, overall diameter, and cut-through diameter of the speakers to ensure that they fit properly without hindering operation of any windows or internal OEM parts.