Built for your JL or JT
Alpine’s i407-WRA-JL Restyle digital multimedia receiver brings smartphone connectivity to your 2018-up Wrangler JL or 2020-up Gladiator JT. With a generous 6.95″ diagonal touchscreen display, this feature-packed performer fits perfectly into your Jeep, bringing you built-in Bluetooth®, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ capability, HD Radio™, and plenty of inputs. Whether you’re a pavement prowler or off-road junkie, Alpine makes upgrading your Jeep’s dash simple and straightforward.
Designed for your Wrangler
This Alpine Restyle package lets you install the i407-WRA-JL in pretty much every 2018-up Wrangler JL or 2020-up Gladiator JT model. This package contains a dash kit that houses the receiver, along with wiring adapters that plug directly into the factory electronics and wiring. Alpine even includes an iDatalink module that allows you to keep your steering wheel audio controls and some other Jeep factory features you’ve grown fond of. Once you’ve identified your vehicle, we’ll tell you if this Jeep kit fits.
Factory functionality meets aftermarket style
The Restyle dash kit comes with custom keys that match the lighting, color, shape, and style of the factory keys, and it also lets you keep your climate controls. Buttons below the 6.95″ display offer easy access to commonly used functions, and you’ll even retain your Jeep’s 12-volt ports.
The best smartphone options
iPhone® or Android™, this Alpine is ready to work with your phone:
- Android Auto: Android Auto integrates your Android device into your driving experience in a non-distracting way. You’ll have voice control access to Google Maps, weather, music, your phone, text messages, plus easy access to many of your favorite apps.
- Apple CarPlay: CarPlay integrates your iPhone® into the driving experience, putting iPhone content at the driver’s voice command with minimal distraction. That means easy access to your music library, your phone, messages, navigation, and many third-party streaming music apps, too.
Radio options for sound and variety
The i407-WRA-JL boasts excellent entertainment choices up and down the dial:
- HD Radio reception: Enjoy crystal-clear sound quality from participating AM and FM stations, including FM that sounds almost as good as a CD. Plus, you’ll see station and song info on the screen.
- Satellite radio compatibility: You can add SiriusXM programming to the receiver with an optional tuner and a subscription.
The i407-WRA-JL also features an HDMI input, allowing you to connect compatible Android smartphones and devices. When connected, you’ll be able to view video content from your phone or a portable Blu-ray Disc™ or DVD player on the Alpine’s screen while parked.
Built-in Bluetooth allows you to use the i407-WRA-JL for hands-free calling and music streaming through your smartphone. Alpine includes an external microphone for a crystal-clear conversations.
iDatalink Maestro included
The i407-WRA-JL offers compatibility you won’t find in many other aftermarket radios, thanks to an iDatalink Maestro interface. You’ll keep your steering wheel audio controls, your factory amp, and safety warning chimes, if present. The iDatalink adapter also lets you tap into your Jeep’s diagnostic port, so you can check out expanded functionality including gauges, climate controls, a distance sensor, and tire pressure monitor on the Alpine’s screen.
Works with PowerStack amps
Alpine’s PowerStack technology packs a lot of juice into a REALLY small amp chassis, giving you hard-hitting audio performance that won’t soak up your vehicle’s real estate. The i407-WRA-JL pairs with both the KTA-450 Power Pack 4-channel amp and the KTA-200M Power Pack mono amp, so you can pump up your signal conveniently. Unfortunately, design constraints make stacking these amps with the i407-WRA-JL in your Jeep’s dash very difficult, so you’ll probably have to mount your amp elsewhere in your vehicle.
Note: The PowerStack amp configurations are NOT compatible with factory amplified systems.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver’s Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone’s Bluetooth capabilities.
iPod/smartphone note: If you’re going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check “Details” for compatibility information.
You’ll need a wired connection to your parking brake to access settings and other features on this receiver. Your parking brake must be connected and set in order to view video on its screen.
- digital media receiver with AM/FM tuner (does not play discs)
- custom-fit receiver designed for select 2007-18 Jeep Wrangler JL and 2020-up Jeep Gladiator JT models
- includes Alpine Restyle package with all installation parts
- 6.95″ capacitive touchscreen
- Bluetooth hands-free calling and audio streaming
- HD Radio tuner built-in
- includes iDatalink Maestro ALP-MRR module (requires Windows PC for programming)
- retains factory features, including steering wheel controls (does not retain Uconnect)
- displays engine performance data on touchscreen
Smartphone Features (see Details for info on compatibility with specific smartphones and apps):
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- plays MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, and FLAC music files (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- plays AVI, MP4, MPG, MOV, and WMV video files
- 5-band graphic EQ with time correction
- 10 EQ preset curves
- high- and low-pass crossovers
- Bass Engine SQ
- MediaXpander HD
- compatible with SiriusXM satellite radio tuner
- compatible with optional Alpine DVE-5300 DVD player
- works with Alpine PowerStack amplifiers in traditional, non-stackable configurations (not compatible with factory amplified systems)
- inputs: rear HDMI input, rear A/V input (minijack), rear USB input, front- and rear-view camera inputs
- outputs: rear composite video output; 6-channel preamp outputs (4-volt front, rear, subwoofer)
- built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS CTA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- wired connection to parking brake required to access settings, video display, and other features on this receiver (the parking brake must be connected and set, released, and set again)
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # i407-WRA-JL
What’s in the box:
- Alpine iLX-407:
- Digital multimedia receiver
- Preout/Camera harness
- Video in/out harness
- 41″ USB extension cable
- Microphone (attached 13′ cable terminated by a male 3.5mm stereo connector)
- Bracket (for microphone)
- 4 ISO-screws
- Installation Manual
- Quick Reference Guide
- Registration Card
- “Read Before Installation” Note
- Warranty Sheet
- Maestro ALP-HRN-WJL:
- iDatalink Maestro RR radio replacement interface module (ALP-MRR)
- Main harness
- Chime speaker
- USB/HDMI/Aux interface
- USB power adapter
- USB flashing cable
- Antenna adapter
- SAT radio antenna adapter
- OBDII harness
- Power harness adapter
- Alpine SGS-BSV1-JWL:
- Camera module
- Camera power harness
- 41″ Composite video cable
- RCA-coupler (not used)
- Alpine ALP-i407-KIT:
- Dash kit
- 2 Side mounting brackets
• 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JL :
• 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT: