Audison APX 4
- Concentric Coaxial Tweeter: tweeter is mounted within the woofer with one single point of emission providing consistent phase response, with an accurate recreation of the sound stage comparable to that of a component system.
- Tweeter features an acoustic lens specifically designed to ensure an extremely linear frequency response, even in off-axis placement, typical of in-door installations.
- 32 mm pure copper voice coil, for high power handling and outstanding low frequency control
- Overall mounting depth optimized for OEM Integration thanks to the concentric tweeter and the low profile basket
- Water-repellent treated paper cone, featuring a profile developed with FEM (Finite Element Method) simulation technology and optimized with the Klippel Scan Vibrometer.
- TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) surround, featuring the exclusive shallow “Triple Wave” profile, for maximum excursion linearity.
- Compact basket, protected by abrasion-resistant and scratch- proof coating, the motor affixed with damping epoxy adhesive.
- High current fast-on terminal with double contact on positive and negative poles for high flexibility and quick connection. The terminal features a temperature resistant plastic cover, protecting it against accidental short circuits.
- Developed with the KLIPPEL suite.
- Component: 2-way Coaxial
- Size mm (in.): Woofer; 100 (4), Tweeter; 24 (0.9)
- Power Handling: Peak; 120W, Continuous (RMS); 40W
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 80Hz – 23kHz
- Magnet size: mm (in.) 75 x 40 x 10; (2.95 x 1.57 x 0.4)
- Weight of one speaker: kg (lb); 0.49 (1.08)
- Woofer Voice Coil Ø: mm (in.) 32 (1.26)
- Tweeter Voice Coil Ø: mm (in.) 15 (0.6)
- D: 85mm
- Xmax: ±1.3mm
- Re: 3.1Ω
- Fs: 125Hz
- Le: 0.04mH
- Vas: 1.5L
- Mms: 5.3g
- Cms: 0.3mm/N
- BL: 3.2T•m
- Qts: 1
- Qes: 1.2
- Qms: 8
- Spl: 91dB
Audison APX 4 Full-Range Speaker
|Woofer Cone Material||Paper|
|Woofer Surround Material||Thermoplastic Polyurethane|
|Tweeter Dome Material|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||120W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||40W|
|Effective Frequency Range||80Hz – 23kHz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||4 (101.60 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||1.62″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||1.7″|