Sport grille, featuring built-in LEDs, can be easily removed to be painted with the perfect color for your vessel. HMS subwoofers are designed to be installed without the need for a dedicated enclosure delivering powerful and precise bass in any vessel. The motor and suspension design are optimized for high-power, infinite-baffle operation featuring long linear excursion capability for tremendous output with low-distortion. Hertz Marine subwoofers not only add tons of bass output to your system but also relieve the main speakers from the hard work of reproducing the lowest frequency range, maximizing the overall system performance, for unlimited sound pressure and emotion!
• Integrated RGB LED lighting to enhance your experience in combination with the HM RGB 1 BK accessory.
• Sound-transparent sport grille easily removable to be painted with a custom color perfect for your boat.
• Hertz Pure Marine Certified Product stamp featuring the IP65 protection grade, ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance and ASTM-B117 for salt fog operability.
• Long-throw 50mm (2”) voice coil woofer engineered for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and comolded Santoprene surround.
• FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
Power Handing: 500W Peak
• Impedance: 4 Ohms
• Magnet: Ferrite
• Cone: Polypropylene with UV Inhibitors
|Hertz HMS 10 S-LD-G Marine Subwoofer|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||500W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||250W|
|Effective Frequency Range|
|Resonance Frequency (Fs)||41 Hz|
|Mechanical Q Factor (Qms)||11|
|Electrical Q Factor (Qes)||0, 76|
|Total Q Factor (Qts)||0, 71|
|Recomended Box Volume Sealed|
|Recomended Box Volume ported|
|Mounting Hole Diameter|
|Top Mount Depth||5.71|
|Bottom Mount Depth||7.52|