HMX 6.5 LD-TW hi-performance marine coaxial speakers with RGB LEDs lighting option, also available in the black option HMX 6.5 LD-TC, feature a tone-on-tone front mesh matching the grille colour. The tweeter acoustic lens optimizes off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL.
The RGB LED lighting circuit is integrated below the tweeter, protected by a Polypropylene transparent cover acting as light diffusion. The UV-resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
1. Integrated RGB LED lighting to enhance your experience in combination with the HM RGB 1 BK accessory.
2. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
3. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
4. Sound-transparent tone-on-tone stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
5. Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
6. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
7. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
8. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit .
9. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
Hertz HMX 6.5-LD-TC Full-Range Coaxial Speaker
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||150W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||75W|
|Effective Frequency Range||50 ÷ 25k|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||6 3/4 (171.45 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||2.72|
|Bottom Mount Depth||3.76|