1. Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
2. 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
3. Sound-transparent tone-on-tone stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
4. Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
5. Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
6. FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
7. Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
8. Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
UV RESISTANT – According to the severe ASTM-D4329 standards for UV resistance, all the materials used for Hertz Marine products are designed to face long time exposition to UV radiations while cruising on the open sea
WATER JET TESTED – The protection grade IP65 for speakers define all the Hertz Marine products as totally protected against water jets of different entities, making them highly performant in the marine environment
SALT FOG TESTED – To satisfy the standards required by ASTM-B117, Hertz Marine products are tested with massive salt fog spray to ensure a complete resistance to corrosion, typical of this atmospheric agent.
|Size mm (in.)||200 (8)|
|Power Handling – Continuous W||100|
|Power Handling – Peak W||200|
|Depth mm (in.)||123 (4.84)|
|Tweeter diaphragm mm (in.)||36 (1.4)|
|Woofer Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||32 (1.4)|
|Tweeter Voice Coil Ø mm (in.)||20 (0.8)|
|Frequency Response Hz||45 ÷ 25k|
|Woofer Magnet size D x d x h mm (in.)||90 x 40 x 20 (3.54 x 1.57 x 0.79)|
|Tweeter Magnet size D x h mm (in.)||19,7 x 3 (0.78 x 0.12)|
|Weight of one speaker kg (lb.)||1,66 (3.66)|
|Woofer Magnet||High density flux ferrite|
|Cone||Polypropylene with UV inhibitors|
|Xmech mm (in.)||±8,5 (0.33)|
|A||225 mm||8.86 in|
|B||180 mm||7.09 in|
|C||123 mm||4.84 in.|
|D||91 mm||3.58 in.|
|F||32 mm||1.26 in|
Hertz HMX8-TC Full-Range Coaxial Speaker
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||200W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||100W|
|Effective Frequency Range||50 ÷ 25k|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||8 43/50 (225.04 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||3.58|
|Bottom Mount Depth||4.84|