HERTZ – HMX8S
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
- 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
- Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
- Long-throw 32 mm (1.26”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
- Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
- Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
Hertz HMX8S Powersports Speaker
|Woofer Cone Material||Polypropylene|
|Woofer Surround Material||Santoprene Rubber|
|Tweeter Dome Material||PEI|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||200W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||100W|
|Effective Frequency Range||45 – 25kHz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||7-1/10″ (180.34 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||2-1/2″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||2-5/8″|