HERTZ – MPX165.3
- CONCENTRIC COAXIAL TWEETER: built in the woofer voice coil, achieving one single point of emission, to re-create the virtual sound-stage like in live music performances.
- TWEETER SUPPORT WORKING AS A REAR CHAMBER: sized for low Fs, to ensure a well damped high pass frequency roll-off, allowing low cut-off frequency crossover point.
- 36 MM PURE COPPER WOOFER VOICE COIL: wound on a Polyamide former, for outstanding power handling and dynamic compression-free reproduction.
- PRESSED-PULP CONE WITH COTTON FIBERS: combining stiffness and lightweight for a wide frequency response. Cone profile geometrically refined to perfectly match with the tweeter emission ensuring phase consistency in the crossover area.
- “BOUNDARY FREE” RUBBER SURROUND: for improved efficiency and wider midbass frequency. (Logo Boundary Free)
- OVER-SIZED FERRITE MAGNET: combined with very low carbon content iron plates, for low distortion at high power levels.
- BASKET: low mounting depth, acoustically transparent aluminium alloy basket with elegant diamond cutting and featuring the aluminium Hertz logo.
- ANTI-VIBRATION RUBBER MAGNET COVER: to damp spurious vibrations.
Hertz MPX165.3 PRO Full-Range Speaker
|Woofer||Woofer Size||6-1/2 (6.5)|
|Woofer Cone Material||Pressed Pulp w/ Cotton Fiber|
|Woofer Surround Material||Rubber|
|Tweeter Dome Material||Tetolon|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||200W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||100W|
|Effective Frequency Range||45 – 21.5kHz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||5-11/20″ (140.97 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||2-9/20″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||9/20″|