HERTZ – SV250.1
The SV 250.1 car audio midrange is the most versatile solution for SPL dedicated installations. Like the SX subwoofers, the SV 250.1 features a solid, robust structure and, like all the other SPL Show components, it employs a copper voice coil wound on a two-layer KSV former, for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability also in extreme circumstances. The cone features a water repellent pressed paper membrane and paper dust caps, both robust and light weight, as well as double-wave damped fabric surrounds to ensure linearity even under extreme conditions, contributing to high SPL scores.
- High magnetic permeability plates provide constant, even flux.
- High density flux ferrite magnet, for top SPL performance.
- Double layer copper voice coil, wound on KSV former for unheard-of thermal and mechanical capability
- High currnet, tin-plated terminals
- Damped fabric surround; for maximum lightness and extreme SPL
- Water-repellent, pressed-paper cone
Hertz SV250.1 Midrange
|Woofer Cone Material||Paper|
|Woofer Surround Material||Damped Fabric|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||500W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||250W|
|Effective Frequency Range||90 – 7kHz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||9-3/32″ (231.14 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||4-1/8″|
|Bottom Mount Depth||4-1/4″|