The 6.5” two way coaxials are available X 165 features a special designed tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance to ensure a linear frequency response when installed in a factory replacement setup. The pressed-paper cone treated with water-repellent along with the foam surround provide a very high SPL and extended low frequency response, to obtain a rich sound even when driven by the OEM head unit. The 25 mm(1ˈ) woofer voice coil driven by a high-flux density ferrite magnet offers a highly dynamic power handling for a powerful undistorted sound. The easy-to-install DIN size basket, protected by an abrasion-resistant dust paint, makes the factory speakers replacement a snap.
- 1. Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for a brilliant reproduction of high frequencies and compactness.
- 2. Tweeter faceplate optimized for exceptional off-axis performance.
- 3. High stiffness metallic-grey finish pressed-paper cone with water-repellent treatment.
- 4. Foam surround combining high sensitivity and deep bass response.
- 5. Pure copper 25mm (1 in.) voice coil woofer for high dynamic power handling.
- 6. High flux density 80mm (3.15 in.) ferrite magnet for a powerful undistorted sound.
- 7. Easy-to-install DIN size basket protected by abrasion-resistant dust paint.
Hertz X 165 Full-Range Coaxial Speaker
|Woofer||Woofer Size||6-1/2 Inch (6.5)|
|Woofer Cone Material||Paper|
|Woofer Surround Material||Polyester Foam|
|Tweeter Dome Material||PEI|
|Super Tweeter||Super Tweeter Size|
|Super Tweeter Dome Material|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||220W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)|
|Effective Frequency Range||60-21k Hz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||(127.00 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||5.675|
|Bottom Mount Depth||6.48|