- Ultra-Marine Certified: Featuring an IP56 rating that includes a non-corrosive fiberglass reinforced ABS basket, epoxy coated crossovers, water-proof inner and outer surrounds, weep holes for proper drainage and titanium-plated cones, you get extra, long-lasting protection—that’s all salt-fog and UV tested.
- 1” Terylene Tweeter: Our newly designed Terylene dome tweeter features curvilinear formers that extend response and lower resonance for better dispersion in the critical midrange, delivering clear and detailed high frequency response for realistic reproduction of vocals and instruments.
- Waterproof Santoprene Surrounds: This attractive high performance material maximizes throw with its ultra-flexible, ultra-durable properties—and prevents the elements from entering the speaker unit. Plus, it combats the harsh effects of boat cleaning agents.
- UV Tolerant Titanium Plated Composite Cones: Completely blocks dirt, liquid and grime from entering the speaker housing, which helps minimize corrosion and maximize longevity of the entire speaker and its housing basket.
- Advanced High- Performance Sound: Every element of the MM1 Series is meticulously engineered for high-performance sound—Dynamic Balance technology, a pivoting 1” Terylene tweeter, UV tolerant titanium plated composite cones, lightweight neodymium motor structure—plus, glass fiber formers, oversized voice coils and high-temp Conex spiders for increased power handling.
- Dynamic Balance Technology: Enjoy a rich, clean, full-range sound with our patented Dynamic Balance technology engineered into every MM1 speaker. Rigorously tested and developed by our talented Polk Audio engineers, whose passion rests in the principles of great sound, Dynamic Balance technology features non-resonant materials so you get extremely clear highs, mids and lows no matter what you’re listening to.
- Neodymium Motor Structure: Compact lightweight neodymium motor structure provides more output with less power and overall higher efficiency—plus easier drop-in installation.
- Glass Fiber Formers, Oversized Voice Coils and High Temperature Conex Spiders: All three combine to create a high efficiency driver, for elevated sound, increased power handling, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
- Non-corrosive Fiberglass Reinforced Baskets: Offers heavy-duty protection for back half of the speaker, which helps prevent corrosion and general wear and tear.
- Integrated Epoxy Coated Crossovers: With its second order high/low pass system, you’re ensured the right frequencies reach the right speakers in your setup for optimal system blending regardless of the vehicle you’re in or the elements you encounter.
- Component: 3-way Coaxial
- Size mm (in.): Woofer; 6″ x 9″ (10.16 cm), Tweeter; 1″ (1.91 cm), Tweeter; 0.75″ (1.91 cm)
- Power Handling: Peak; 150W, Continuous (RMS); 450W
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 94 dB
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 40kHz
- Cutout Diameter: 5.5585″ x 7.7185″ (119.85mm x 182.66mm)
- Top Mount Depth: 3.07″ (7.8 cm)
- Bottom Mount Depth: 3.38″ (8.59 cm)
Polk Audio MM692 Full-Range Speaker
|Woofer Cone Material||Titanium Plated Composite|
|Woofer Surround Material||Santoprene Rubber|
|Tweeter Dome Material||Terylene|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||450W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||150W|
|Effective Frequency Range||30Hz – 40kHz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||5 – 11/20 X 7 – 18/25 (141.19 mm X 196.05 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||3.07″ (7.8 cm)|
|Bottom Mount Depth||3.38″ (8.59 cm)|