About the Scosche WPAH110B Quick Disconnect Wire Harness
Plug things in and out
Scosche’s WPAH110B weatherproof quick disconnect wire harnesses make it easy to remove components from their installed positions for cleaning, storage, or reconfiguring a system. Are you a boater? Take down your tower speakers, stereo pods, or party lights when you want to go fish quietly. Car audio enthusiast? These plugs give you better access to door speakers and tweeters, as well as amplifier output wiring. With these connectors, you’ll give your system the modular features that make servicing and replacing individual components a snap.
- two weatherproof disconnect harnesses
- 2-conductor wires and plugs
- 16-gauge oxygen-free copper wire
- weatherproof SuperSeal connectors
- length: 10″
- fit plugs together and cut wires to create wire connections
- female connectors attach to power/amplified source
- male connectors attach to accessory/components
- warranty: limited lifetime
- MFR # WPAH110B
What’s in the box:
- Two 10″ Weatherproof 2-pin SuperSeal speaker harness extensions (male connector on one end and female connector on the other)
Overview: This item is a 10″ two speaker extension harness with weatherproof SuperSeal connectors on both ends, but it can also be used in other applications. Each harness can be cut in half, giving you 2-pin SuperSeal connectors that mate together, and two 16-gauge wires on each end to solder to your speaker and amplifier wire. The harnesses can also be used to connect the +12 volt power supply to LED lights (single color).