7” touchscreen media receiver with voice-controlled Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. Bluetooth and dual USB connections provide various ways to connect hands free.
Enjoy the drive with SiriusXM
With SiriusXM’s compact SXV300V1 tuner, you can liven up your daily drive with your favorite satellite radio programming. Small enough to fit neatly behind your car’s dash, the SXV300V1 plugs into your SiriusXM-Ready™ car stereo without the need for any additional cables or interfaces. You can also connect this tuner to select factory radios with the help of a Vais Technology adapter. This complete package includes the hideaway satellite radio tuner, plus an installation guide and an exterior antenna that attaches with a powerful magnetic base.
This latest and greatest (so far) SiriusXM tuner gives you all the features you’re used to, plus some very cool new ones. With the SXV300V1 and a growing list of new SiriusXM-Ready car stereos, you can create a daily programming package that’s uniquely yours.
The SXV300V1 will plug into aftermarket in-dash receivers that have a “SiriusXM-Ready” logo. It will also connect to select factory radios with a Vais Technology adapter (not included). You’ll also need an XM or SiriusXM subscription. Satellite radio service is available only within the lower 48 states — not available in Hawaii or U.S. territories. Limited service is available in Alaska.
New features with select car stereos
With select car stereos (see note below), you can access some great new SiriusXM features. Want to take some of the hassle out of your commute? The Traffic & Weather Now feature can access the latest info whenever you want to hear it. If you’re a sports fan, SportsFlash™ will notify you when a big play happens during a game involving one of your favorite sports teams. And if you’re a music lover, TuneMix™ plays a unique blend of songs chosen from your favorite music channels on the SiriusXM Preset Band. You can even skip songs you don’t want to hear.
If you have an older SiriusXM-compatible receiver, you won’t get the features above, but you’ll still get all the SiriusXM music, entertainment, news, and sports programming you love, plus familiar features like Replay and iTunes® song tagging. With the SXV300V1, you can even set Song/Artist/Game alerts, so you’ll always know when your favorite tunes or teams are playing on another channel. And you’ll be able to enjoy those new features when you upgrade your receiver. Either way, SiriusXM’s vast lineup of music, sports, news, and more will make your daily drive a whole lot more entertaining.
More channels for more choices
Depending on your subscription package, you’ll also be able to enjoy SiriusXM’s Xtra Channels with the SXV300V1, giving you access to over 20 new music, sports, entertainment, plus SiriusXM Latino, a collection of dedicated Spanish-language channels.
Important Note: Your receiver MUST have the “SiriusXM-Ready” logo — this adapter is not compatible with receivers that have “SAT Radio Ready”, “Sirius Ready DC”, or “XM Ready” logos. To access Traffic and Weather Now, SportsFlash, and TuneMix, your receiver must be a new model that supports the latest SiriusXM features.
- SiriusXM vehicle connection package includes hideaway tuner and magnetic antenna
- works only with in-dash receivers with the SiriusXM-Ready logo
- enjoy SiriusXM advanced features like TuneMix and SportsFlash with select new compatible car stereos
- pause, rewind, and replay up to 60 minutes of live satellite radio broadcasts
- get game, song, and artist alerts
- iTunes tagging with iPod connected
- enjoy SiriusXM Xtra Channels (depending on your subscription package)
- tuner dimensions: 2-1/16″W x 3/4″H x 3-13/16″D
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # SXV300V1
What’s in the box:
- SiriusXM Connect vehicle tuner (w/ attached 25″ cable terminated by a proprietary connector)
- SiriusXM antenna (w/ attached 23′ cable terminated by a right-angle SMB connector)
- Alcohol Prep Pad
- Installation Guide
The Metra 95-HDIF2 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide FLT/Sharknose fairing is a replacement inner fairing designed to fit almost any 4-inch tall Double-DIN radio into 1998-2013 Harley-Davidson® Road Glide FLT models.
This product allows for the upgrading of the stock radio to a model with a display screen for modern radio technology like Apple® CarPlay and Android® audio. These motorcycles come from the factory able to accommodate only a smaller 2-inch tall Single-DIN radio.
This customization kit comes with the radio mounting hardware and speaker plates in three different sizes; 6.5-inch, 6×9-inch, and a blank plate so that you can add the speaker size of your choice. The fairing is painted high-gloss black but can be custom painted if desired, and it retains all of the original gauges on the motorcycle. Like all of Metra’s radio installation kits, it is constructed with durable ABS plastic and designed to match the factory look and feel for a sleek upgrade that will withstand the elements.
*Will Not Fit Street Glide or Electra Glide Models*
- Designed for installation of an aftermarket Double-DIN large face radio
- Comes with radio mounting kit and retains all original gauges
- Complete inner fairing for a factory look Painted high-gloss black 6.5”, 6“x 9”, and blank speaker mounting brackets included with decorative metal mesh grilles
- Stainless hardware included
- 1-year limited warranty
• 1996-2013 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide :
• 2006-2013 Harley-Davidson Street Glide :