SX 690 NEO
SX 690 is a real beast with an Hi-SPL Mid-Hi unit based on 1.4” dome tweeter and 1” dome supertweeter with resettable solid-state protection circuit. Cone are made with nature-proof high stiffness pressed-paper featuring innovative water/humidity resistant and anti-UV treatments. The double layer copper voice coil, wound on polyamide former ensures unparalleled power handling. New motors units are made of special Neodymium N38 H to obtain a minimum bulk and increased performance.
Don’t Settle for 5x7s When You Can Have 6x9s in your Factory Harley Speaker Lids! This kit requires modification of your factory speaker lids. The integrated plastic basket on the underside of the speaker lid must be cut off and ground down to create a flat mounting surface for the adapter to mount on. This is done quickly and easily with an oscillating cutting tool, a Roloc disc, and a die grinder.
This kit includes (8) eight aluminum threaded nutserts. A nutsert tool with an 8-32 insert is required to complete the installation (not inlcuded)
Update!: This kit will now work with CVO electronic lid lock mechanisms, but you must select the optional lid lock adapter above before adding it to the cart. That extra part comes as a pair of adapters for an additional $20.
- Compatible Year – 2014+
- Compatible Model – Street Glide, Road Glide, Ultra Glide, Electra Glide, Road King
- Location – Lid (5×7)
- Additional Adapter Required – No
- Modification Required – Yes, cut basket, grind, drill mounting holes
- Works with Electric Lid Locks – Yes
- American-Made Stainless Steel and Aluminum Hardware
- Adapter design strength is 20X stronger than other two-piece adapters
- Built for larger, high-performance speakers
- Gaskets Included
- Front speaker spacer for 6×9’s that do not have one incorporated or included
- Waterproof & Air Tight
- (1) Set of 5×7 to 6×9 speaker adapters for lids
- (1) Hardware pack
• 2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide :
• 2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Road Glide :
• 2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Street Glide :
• 2014-2023 Harley-Davidson Ultra Glide :