SiriusXM Satellite Radio In Car Tuner & Antenna
A FREE 3 month Satellite Radio subscription is also included with a tuner purchase.
FREE Activation- A $15 Value
*MINIMUM 2 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED*
(6 months for $30 is the best value; must ask Sirius XM associate for this package to get promo)
SiriusXM Radio Tuner and Antenna
The SXV300V1 is the latest model tuner used to add SiriusXM Radio Service to an aftermarket radio.
Works with all aftermarket radios that have the SiriusXM Ready logo on the radio or box.
The SXV300V1 includes the SiriusXM Tuner and Antenna. With this tuner you can easily connect a SiriusXM compatible aftermarket radio to the SiriusXM Radio Service.
- Connect, control and enjoy SiriusXM though the vehicle’s in-dash audio system; no special translators or cable adapters are needed.
- Enjoy SiriusXM Xtra Channels including SiriusXM Latino, dedicated Spanish language channels.*
- Compact size hides discreetly behind the dash for a fully integrated look.
- Single interface cable connection to SiriusXM-Ready car stereo simplifies installation.
- Pause, Rewind and Replay up to 60 minutes of live Satellite Radio.**
- Automatically start songs from the beginning on your favorite channels with TuneStart.**
- Use TuneMix to hear a mix of songs from your favorite channel.**
- Use TuneScan to preview songs that you have not yet heard on your favorite channels.**
- Keep up with the big plays for your favorite teams with SportsFlash.**
- Keep Moving with the most current updates using Traffic & Weather Now.**
- Get alerts when your favorite song, artist or team is playing.**
- Discover new music and tag for purchase with iTunes radio tagging.**
- Compatible with all SiriusXM-Ready car stereo receivers from leading manufacturers. Look for the SiriusXM-Ready logo.
- Includes: SXV300 and Magnetic Mount Antenna.
* Access to Xtra channels depends on subscription package. Subscription sold separately.
** Consult car stereo receiver manufacturer for detailed description of features and operations and capabilities.