HERTZ – HMX 6.5
The HMX 6.5 hi-performance marine coaxial speakers, also available in the black option HMX 6.5-C, is optimized to perform in infinite baffle, with a solid bass and an outstanding output. The tweeter feature an acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and maximized SPL. The attractive stainless steel tweeter mesh grille provides perfect high-frequency transfer and a rock-solid protection. The UV resistant polypropylene cone co-molded with Santoprene rubber surround together with the basket and grille injected with a Hi-temperature and UV resistant polymer neutralize water, dust and mud. The aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensures durability and constant performance over time. The high-excursion mobile equipment is driven by a massive magnetic group, to deliver high undistorted sound pressure.
- Engineered and tested for the real environment of application (UV, salt-fog, vibrations, water spray, thermal shock, dust).
- 1.4” Neodymium magnet tweeter featuring a PEI material dome combined with faceplate and acoustic lens optimized for best off-axis dispersion and highest SPL.
- Sound-transparent stainless steel tweeter mesh grille providing efficient high-frequency transfer, attractive look and a rock-solid protection.
- Long-throw 25mm (1”) voice coil woofer fine-tuned for infinite baffle application featuring polypropylene cone injected with UV inhibitors and co-molded Santoprene surround.
- Aramid fiber spider with silicone-insulated lead wires ensuring durability and constant performance over time.
- FEM optimized high-excursion mobile equipment driven by a massive magnetic group encapsulated into a marine-grade polymer injected basket.
- Sealed built-in crossover with resettable solid-state tweeter protection circuit.
- Gold-plated corrosion resistant terminals.
Hertz HMX6.5 Marine Speaker
|Woofer||Woofer Size||6-1/2 (6.5)|
|Woofer Cone Material||Polypropylene|
|Woofer Surround Material||Santoprene Rubber|
|Tweeter Dome Material||PEI|
|DC Resistance (Ω)||4 Ohm (Ω)|
|Peak Power (Watts)||150W|
|Continuous Power (RMS)||75W|
|Effective Frequency Range||50 – 25kHz|
|Mounting Hole Diameter||5-1/25 (128.02 mm)|
|Top Mount Depth||2-3/4″|
|Bottom Mount Depth|